Consulting and Services
- A key success factor in implementing an internet based collaboration platform is the flexibility it provides in order to integrate the project specific processes. Furthermore, the capability to distribute all project information and tasks to the assigned participants in a controlled and documented manner, in addition to the possibility to supervise timely reviews via use of our extensively proficient scheduling module, its comprehensive functionalities and diverse reports, makes EPLASS outstanding from competitive software.
- All such functionalities will be explored by EPLASS project managers in collaboration with the client in order to tailor and implement a suitable project process into EPLASS. The extensive knowledge regarding complex procedures, the years of experience in AEC (architecture, engineering and construction) projects of various kinds and dimensions in addition to the constant communication between the client, our project managers, the software engineers and administrators guarantee the highest quality standard of consultation.
- As part of our on-going services, the EPLASS project managers also provide professional counsel when amendments are required or the project enters a new phase.
The EPLASS project managers advise in particular by:
- Outlining and determining processes into predefined workflows
- Scheduling management
- Controlling and reporting
- Use of additional modules, such as quality-, fault/risk-, and claim management
- Digital archiving of all files at the end of the project